Terms and Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on 06th September 2020
This document is an electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. Terms and Condition of Use for access or usage of domain name [www.www.xynosoft.com] (“Website”), including the related mobile site and mobile application (hereinafter referred to as “Platform”).
Your Account and Registration
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Platform through a onetime password verification.
You agree that Xmerce Trading shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of use or misuse of any information that occurs under your Account in cases, including, where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website Platform.
If You share or allow others to have access to Your account on the Platform (“Account”), by creating separate profiles under Your Account, or otherwise, they will be able to view and access Your Account information. You shall be solely liable and responsible for all the activities undertaken under Your Account, and any consequences therefrom.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Platform is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Xmerce Trading is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Platform's Users. Henceforward:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Xmerce Trading does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Xmerce Trading.
- Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
- Xmerce Trading does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, scalability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Xmerce Trading does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Xmerce Trading accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Xmerce Trading is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Xmerce Trading cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Xmerce Trading shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Xmerce Trading does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Xmerce Trading does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Xmerce Trading hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Xmerce Trading have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Xmerce Trading is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Xmerce Trading is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. Xmerce Trading , currently, does not facilitate business to business transaction between Sellers and business customers. You are advised to refrain from transacting on the Platform if You intend to avail the benefits of input tax credit.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.Xmerce Trading is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
Disclaimer:Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s). Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Cancellation of an Order
Customer can now cancel an order when it is in packed/shipped status, as long as the cancel option is available on App/Website/M-site. This includes items purchased on sale also. Any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made
How do I cancel my Order? Tap on “My Orders” section under the main menu of your App/Website/M-site and then select the item or order you want to cancel
I just cancelled my order. When will I receive my refund?If you had selected Cash on Delivery, there is no amount to be refunded because you haven't paid for your order. For payments made via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or Wallet you will receive refund into the source account within 7-10 days from the time of order cancellation.
Membership on the Platform is free for buyers. Xmerce Trading does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Platform. Xmerce Trading reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Xmerce Trading may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Platform. In such an event Xmerce Trading reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be.
Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Platform and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Platform. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Qatar Riyal (QAR). You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Qatar for making payments to Xmerce Trading.
User Account, Password, and Security:
If You use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform.
You agree to
- immediately notify Xmerce Trading of any unauthorized use / breach of your password or account and
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Xmerce Trading does not warrant that Product description or other content on the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
User Conduct and Rules on the Platform:
You agree, undertake and confirm that our use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You agree to
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- is misleading in any way
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- violates any law for the time being in force
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of Qatar, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
- A User may be considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Users doesn't reply to the payment verification mail sent by Xmerce Trading
- Users fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another Users's phone/email
- Users uses invalid address, email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Users returns the wrong product
- Users refuses to pay for an order
- Users involved in the snatch and run of any order
- Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to Xmerce Trading
- User with a very high return rate
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for fake/used order
- Xmerce Trading may cancel any order that classify as 'Bulk Orders'/'Fraud orders' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order'/'Fraud Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Xmerce Trading:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
- Any order paced using a technological glitch/loophole.
- You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt, damages the use by other Users of Xmerce Trading.
- You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads Xmerce Trading by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions.
- We on certain landing page even allow our Users to experience free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interest in the field of fashion, including ‘viewing user generated content’ and/or ‘videos’ and ‘posting comments’. By accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content to any specific dedicated page on the Platform, you accept and consent to the practices described in these ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Privacy Policies’, as well as any other terms of prescribed by the Xmerce Trading on the Platform. You agree and undertake that when accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content on these pages You will not imitate, abuse, harass, any Customer/User or violate and exploit, any of these ‘Terms of Service’ of the Platform.
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Platform or related to us.
- The Content posted does not necessarily reflect Xmerce Trading views. In no event shall Xmerce Trading assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Xmerce Trading hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, appearance, size, color etc., of the final Product as ordered by the User. Xmerce Trading Return & Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Xmerce Trading within the return/exchange period (Please read the Return Policy page to see the number of daysupto which a product can be returned/exchanged, post-delivery). In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the "Return Policy" on our Xmerce Trading Platform
Contents Posted on Platform:
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through Platform are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Xmerce Trading does not warrant that: Platform will be constantly available, or available at all or The information on Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
E-Platform for Communication:
You agree, understand and acknowledge that Xmerce Trading is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the Platform at the price indicated therein at any time. You further agree and acknowledge that Xmerce Trading is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions on Xmerce Trading.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
Platform is controlled and operated by Xmerce Trading and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Xmerce Trading is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other Xmerce Trading or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of Our various Service. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You and You agree to grant royalty free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to Us to use the content for reasonable business purpose.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Xmerce Trading be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services or Products
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data
- breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the Products
- any other matter relating to the services including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Platform or Service. Xmerce Trading shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Xmerce Trading during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Xmerce Trading. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at Xmerce Trading is done entirely at Users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extend that is permissible under law, Xmerce Trading’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. Xmerce Trading shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users
Xmerce Trading may suspend or terminate your use of the Xmerce Trading or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until Xmerce Trading chooses to terminate them.
- If You or Xmerce Trading terminates your use of the Platform or any Service, Xmerce Trading may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Xmerce Trading will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Xmerce Trading for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- If You use any false e-mail address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead Xmerce Trading by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with malafide intentions then Xmerce Trading reserves the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to you.
You understand that, in the event selected products in your cart is out of the inventory, Xmerce Trading provides You an option in your cart to select the product of another seller, You understand that price of the product by another seller may differ.
- The Platform Fee shall be specified on the check out page on the Xmerce Trading Platform
- The Platform Fee shall be charged on the overall cart value.
- Xmerce Trading reserves the right to modify/waive off the Platform Fee from time to time.
- The Platform Fee fees shall be quoted in Qatar Riyal (QAR). You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws for making payments to Xmerce Trading.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through Xmerce Trading. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and hereby expressly disclaim and any all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and the sellers or manufacturers of the products. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on Platform. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this Platform, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. At no time shall any right, title or interest in the products sold through or displayed on Platform vest with Xmerce Trading nor shall Xmerce Trading have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any transactions on Platform.
Delivery Related - User agrees and acknowledges that any claims regarding order delivery (including non-receipt/ non- delivery of order or signature verification) shall be notified to Xmerce Trading within 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of product reflecting on the Xmerce Trading portal. Non notification by You of non-receipt or non-delivery within the time period specified shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction. Xmerce Trading disclaims any liability or responsibility for claims regarding non-delivery, non-receipt of order (including signature verification in Proof of delivery) after 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of product reflecting on the Xmerce Trading portal.